POWER & SAIL BOATS (English)
- Power & Sail Boats Magazine is a specialized publication with a clearly defined target audience
- The leading Russian maritime magazine for professionals and amateurs
- Published since 1963 (more than 250 issues)
- Printed in Estonia, total circulation – 15,000 copies
- A4 format
- Four-color printing process
- Published six times a year with annual supplements
- Distributed in Russia and abroad (by subscription and in retail)
POWER & SAIL BOATS TOPICS
- Test-drive reports on boats, yachts and outboard motors
- Aquatic sport and recreation
- Building and maintaining various kinds of vessels: from boats to sailboats and motor yachts
- State-of-the-art projects of Russian and international manufacturers
- News from major Russian and international exhibitions
- Publications on yacht clubs in Russia and abroad
- Aquatic tourism and travel
- News on yachting equipment and gear
- Extreme sports, yacht lifestyle on water and on land, fishing trips
POWER & SAIL BOATS OUR READERS
- 99% of our readers are working men
- 32% are between 20 and 40 years old; 37% - 40+
- 27% of all our readers are executives at various levels
- 83% of our readers read every issue of the magazine
- 73% of our readers have their own motorboats or yachts
26% of our readers have more than 1 boat
POWER & SAIL BOATS CONTENTS
ON THE MEASURED MILE OF P&SB Professional and independent tests of new boats and yachts. Descriptions and technical characteristics of new boats, their rating and recommendations.
TECHNICS Descriptions and surveys of various vessels – from boats and sailboats and motor yachts; presentations of new products by Russian and foreign manufacturers; news from major Russian and foreign exhibitions; interviews with experts in boat and yacht construction.
PRACTICAL Everything on navigating, registering and maintaining vessels; new yachting equipment and gear; radio communications; ship electronics, yachting clubs in Russia and abroad and many other topics.
SPORT Exclusive reports from various events and races worldwide; successes of Russian yachtsmen; records and achievements worldwide; history of motorboat and yachting sports in Russia and abroad.
WARDROOM Sea and sea boat lifestyle for all; extreme kinds of sport; history and fascinating facts; arguments and discussions.
TRAVELS Power & Sail Boats Magazine present the entire world of water tourism, unique travel routes of the past, the present and the future.
WORKSHOP Expert materials on building, repairing and maintaining boats, cutters and yachts: practical advice tested by our authors’ personal experience.
FISHERMAN'S PAGE Everything on river, lake and sea fishing: good spots and equipment, spinning and flyfishing rods; exotic fishing destinations; theory and practice.
POWER & SAIL BOATS SUPPLEMENTS
- Colorful reviews packed with useful information
- 10,000 copies, printed in Estonia
- Used as reference and information material throughout the year, including by representatives of trade organizations
«BOATS & ENGINES» (February 2016)
The publication discusses inflatable boats and motor boats, pendent and stationary engines, oils on the Russian market. In addition to technical characteristics, learn about the history of manufacturing companies, major features of their products.
POWER & SAIL BOATS ON THE INTERNET
- Electronic magazine subscription
- Second most popular forum for boats and yacht owners, visited every day by up to 15.000 people
- News and every interesting piece of information in the world of motorboats, sailboats and yachts
- Free archives of almost every issue of Power & Sail Boats Magazine from the very beginning
POWER & SAIL BOATS ADVERTISING
Prices in EURO without VAT
1st cover page = 7 000 € 2nd cover page = 3 500 € 3rd cover page = 3 500 € 4th cover page = 3 875 € Gatefolder of the 1st Cover 6 000 € Rigid Inlay inside Magazine both sides 5 000 € one side 3 000 € INSIDE PAGES / TEXT PAGES Facing Pages (426 x 303 mm) = 4 000 € 1/1 Page (213×303 mm; 184×260 mm) Left / Right = 2 325 / 2 475 € 1/2 of the page (90×260 mm; 184×128 mm) Left / Right = 1 400 / 1 575 € 1/3 of the page (59×260 mm; 184×84 mm) Left / Right = 1 150 / 1 325 € 1/4 of the page (90×128 mm; 184×62 mm) Left / Right = 850 / 975 € 1/6 of the page (90×84 mm) = 488 € 1/9 of the page (59×84 mm) = 288 € Priority Placing PlacingEditorial = only 1/1 page plus 20% Contents = only 1/1 page or 1/2 page plus 15% 1/3 part (before page 50) = plus 10% Advertising Articles (Commercial) 1 page = 1 000 € Tests (from two pages) 1 page = 525 € Advertising Block / Brokerage 1/1 Page (213×303 mm; 184×260 mm) = 1240 € 1/2 of the page (90×260 mm; 184×128 mm) = 790 € 1/3 of the page (59×260 mm; 184×84 mm) = 660 € 1/4 of the page (90×128 mm; 184×62 mm) = 490 € 1/6 of the page (90×84 mm) = 245 € 1/9 of the page (59×84 mm) = 145 € 1/12 of the page (59×84 mm) = 120 €
POWER & SAIL BOATS PUBLICATION SCHEDULE
|№||Issue Title||Publication Date||Submit Ads Before||Goes to Press|
|1st Half of the Year|
|1||KIY Magazine No.1 (259) January-February 2016||January 2016||09/12/2016||15/12/2016|
|3||Supplement 1-2016||February 2016||05/02/2016||15/02/2016|
|2||KIY Magazine No.2 (260) March-April 2016||February 2016||05/02/2016||15/02/2016|
|4||KIY Magazine No.3 (261) May-June 2016||April 2016||15/04/2016||25/04/2016|
|2nd Half of the Year|
|5||KIY Magazine No.4 (262) July-August 2016||June 2016||17/06/2016||27/06/2016|
|6||KIY Magazine No.5 (263) September-October 2016||August 2016||15/08/2016||22/08/2016|
|7||KIY Magazine No.6 (264) November-December 2016||October 2016||17/10/2016||24/10/2016|
|8||KIY Magazine No.1 (265) January-February 2017||January 2016||05/12/2016||12/12/2016|
POWER & SAIL BOATS CONTACTS
Director: Andrey Maximov, Phone +7 (812) 314-3942 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Editor-in-Chief: Alexey Danyaev (email@example.com)
Editor: Andrey Velikanov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Advertising Department: +7 (812) 312-5360 (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
Sales Department: +7 (812) 312-5360 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
General Issues: KiY Editorial Board (email@example.com)
Accounting Office: Marina German (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Website Administrator: Alexander Pesterev (email@example.com), feedback form
Dear readers and correspondents! Please send your inquiries to the heads of the corresponding departments directly to their respective e-mail address. Please write to the editorial board address only in exceptional cases.
Nevsky Prospect 30, St. Petersburg, 191186
For letters and parcels:
P.O.B. 621, 191186, St.Petersburg, Russia
Editorial Board Phones:
+7 (812) 312-4078 (Secretariat)
+7 (812) 314-3942 (Director’s Office)
+7 (812) 312-5360 (Advertising Department),
+7 (812) 314-3942 (Director)